Sometimes it's a form of love just to talk to somebody that you have nothing in common with and still be fascinated by their presence. That's what I feel! (^^_)v

If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden. Very Common but that's the truth! I think of You all the time!

What I need to live has been given to me by the earth. Why I need to live has been given to me by you. I LOVE YOU CHRISTELLE!!!

I want evreybody all over the world to see this blog! And I want them to know that I'm so in love why my girlfriend Ms. Cristelle Oclarit
-Mr. Jhun-Jhun Manzo (^^_)v

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

  • Box Office Hit! - Box office Title Original Release date Director Time Length Total worldwide box office *Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone* 16 November 2001 Chris ...
    14 years ago

About Me

My photo
I Love My Girlfriend Christelle Oclarit and I wish to marry her. I'm currently working in a call center somewhere in ortigas. I love to watch the Harry Potter Film Series all over and over! Hahaha pretty wierd? I'm a very out going person(I am?). I love to go out with my friends. I go to church with my GF and friends (the choir). I have two good friends (best buddies), not a Goody-Two-Shoe one. Mark Felix a.k.a. IRON59 and John Carlo a.k.a. Natong Mani. And also Irene who's very nice and helpful to me nice 4th yr High School(Love It!!!). I'm very satisfied with my Life right now. I found my perfect girl, the girl of my dreams. Hahaha! I hope you guys could find your perfect girl too. Have a Great Day!