Girl not a Toy (^^_)v


  • A girlfriend is probably the only person in this world, who understands exactly what you are saying even though if you may not really be talking.
  • There are so many people who would do anything to ride in the Mercedes with you. But what you really deserve is somebody who would want to board the bus along with you when the Mercedes breaks down.
  • While all others simply shake my hand, you are the only one who holds it.
  • Girlfriend is the most significant person in a man's life. So treasure all the sorrows and treasure all the happiness also. But above everything, it's important that a man treasures all memories in his heart for ever.
  • Some girlfriends come and go like seasons. But one will stay back in my life. Surely for a special reason! Love is friendship set on the fire of passion.
  • There is just one sole source of genuine happiness in life - to love and be loved for ever and ever.
  • Love me sweetheart when I deserve it the least. This is because it is then when I need it the most.
  • I know I am in love because I am finding it difficult to fall asleep nowadays. This is because after having you around me now I find that reality is better than dreams.

1 comments:

nymph said...

haha..
dude ur so in love..:)

Hope it will last forever.

lol:)

Post a Comment

My Blog List

  • Box Office Hit! - Box office Title Original Release date Director Time Length Total worldwide box office *Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone* 16 November 2001 Chris ...
    14 years ago

About Me

My photo
I Love My Girlfriend Christelle Oclarit and I wish to marry her. I'm currently working in a call center somewhere in ortigas. I love to watch the Harry Potter Film Series all over and over! Hahaha pretty wierd? I'm a very out going person(I am?). I love to go out with my friends. I go to church with my GF and friends (the choir). I have two good friends (best buddies), not a Goody-Two-Shoe one. Mark Felix a.k.a. IRON59 and John Carlo a.k.a. Natong Mani. And also Irene who's very nice and helpful to me nice 4th yr High School(Love It!!!). I'm very satisfied with my Life right now. I found my perfect girl, the girl of my dreams. Hahaha! I hope you guys could find your perfect girl too. Have a Great Day!